Well, the names ‘Power Star’ and ‘Trivikram Srinivas’ are enough to pull huge crowds to the theatres.
However, in addition to the two big brands, let us have a glance at some other interesting reasons.
1. Trivikram is a top-notch writer, especially when it comes to humor. Pawan is known for his great comic timing. Attharintiki Daaredi is very likely to have high-quality comedy and bring the house down.
2. This is the immensely talented actor Boman Irani’s debut in Telugu cinema. This raises curiosity for what Boman has in store for the Telugu audience.
3. Attharintiki Daaredi is Pawan’s first full-fledged family entertainer, and we know how the quality of family entertainers when it comes from the pen of Trivikram. Nuvvu Naaku Nachaavu speaks volumes about his grip on that genre.
4. ‘Bava-maradalu’ is a very special relationship unique to the Telugu culture. Mahesh Babu –Trisha scenes are one of the highlights of Athadu . Expect some super funny scenes in AD too between Pawan and Samantha/Praneetha. Also, the ‘Attha-Alludu’ combination is also quite popular among Telugu audience. It will be interesting to watch how it is executed in Attharintiki Daaredi.
5. Needless to say Pawan Kalyan – DSP combination is one of the most successful combinations with biggest musical hits like Jalsa and Gabbar Singh. Apart from the songs which have already become the chartbusters, audience is also excited to witness the ‘Kaatam Raayuda’ song picturized on Brahmanandam.
With less than 24 hours for the movie to hit theatres, the whole state is anxiously waiting for the biggest release of the year ‘Attharintiki Daaredi’. Watch it in your nearest theatres and kill Piracy