Sridevi’s bedroom catches fire, actress safe

Sridevi Boney Kapoor

Bollywood Ex Diva Sridevi Boney Kapoor just survived a possibly dangerous mishap with the AC in her bedroom catching fire, due to short circuit issues. However, the actress had a narrow escape and is safe and sound.

The family members of the actress were quite worried with the incident, but her two daughters were present with her at the time of the fire breakout. With the house under repair post the incident, the family is now staying at the hotel.

We sure thank Almighty that the gorgeous lady is hale and healthy.

 

We would like to hear your comments below: