Hot beauty Charmi Kaur is defiantly a heart throb on the screen and off-screen. This bubbly actress has a special identity in Telugu cinema for her bold characters.
Charmme was recently seen in Puri Jagannadh’s “Jyothi Lakshmi” which received good appreciation from many. She recently also did an item song in Vikram, Samantha starrer “10 Enradhukulla.”
This beauty heroine has done something that is making everyone think about it and there by earning good response. Charmme in her social networking site Instagram shared few images that has message regarding Diwali.
She posted in her Instagram saying:
- This Diwali burn your egos not crackers.
- The Earth has enough problems already. Avoid Crackers.
- Your smoke chokes me.
- Wasteful, Harmful, Pointless. Why burn your money on crackers.
- Papa, don’t buy crackers for me.
- Save me from loud noise.
- The climate is changing, when will you change?
- Asthma Attack Last Diwali Spare me this year.
- Celebrate green Diwali celebrate nature.
This was the message that Charmee Kaur shared to us. Not only Charmee but many other popular personalities have shared messages regarding the pollution that is being occurred through Diwali.
Let’s hope that many of us follow these messages.