Going into details, the birthday celebrations of Prabhas are being held by his fans across the Telugu states. While a young guy named Prashanth (19) was placing a flex of Prabhas in Nizamabad district, he is reported to have inadvertently touched the electric wires and was electrocuted. Reportedly, he died on the spot. This incident has sent tremors among the fans, who witnessed it.
Fans of Prabhas have been sending condolence messages with one of them losing a life on the auspicious day of their favorite hero’s birthday.