The accolades just dont seem to be ending for the family entertainer, “Manam”.
Continuing its golden streak at the box office, the film joined the 10 Crore club recently. This is only in terms of its collections in the Nizam region.
That’s right! As per a recent trade report, ‘Manam’ has raked in a share of over Rs 10 crore in Nizam territory alone by the end of 3rd Week. Interestingly, it is only the 19th film to achieve this feat.
The makers issued a statement for the success of the film saying, “We thank the audiences for all the love that they bestowed on our film. It’s been quite a while since such a clean film became a hit at the box office.”
The clean out-of-the-box family entertainer has gone on to gross over 10 Crores at the box office.
And that’s not all. It has also earned over 1 Million dollars at the United States(US) box office.
A trade analyst tweeted, “‘Manam’ is doing exceptionally well in all the major centers.The word-of-mouth has spread to the rural areas as well. The film has managed to collect a worldwide share of Rs 32.5 Crores and is all set to cross the 35 crore mark in a couple of weeks.”
Manam Collections : 32.5 crore.
Chitramala now brings to you the top 10 grossers in Nizam region so far.
Tollywood film collections in Nizam region :
1) Attarintiki Daredi Collections Rs 24.5 crore.
2) Magadheera Collections- Rs 22 crore.
3) Gabbar Singh Collections- Rs 19.5 crore.
4) Race Gurram Collections- Rs 17.8 crore.
5) Dookudu Collections- Rs 16.5 crore.
6) Mirchi Collections- 14.60 crore.
7) SVSC Collections- Rs 14 crore.
8) Robot Collections- 13.8 crore.
9) Eega Collections- Rs 12.4 crore.
10) Yevadu Collections- Rs 12.26 crore.
Keep following Chitramala for your daily dose of Entertainment!