Prince Mahesh Babu, Hot beauty Anushka Staring Mahesh Khaleja Releasing Today all over the world. Trivikram Srinivas is the director and C Kalyan and Singanamala Ramesh jointly produced the movie under Kanakaratna movie banner.
A Special Premier show was arranged by Vijayawada Mahesh Babu Fan in Vijayawada Inox.
Live updates from vij.
three songs in first half..taxi taxi..boom shakanaka and piliche…
Mahesh Babu looks awesome n cute
sunil comedy, very good Comedy Timing… Trivikram style of comedy
Pre Intervel Episodes superb,interval bang superb…
Slow narration tests viewers patience.
2nd half Starts with Sada Siva song, Picturization stands on par with song.
fights are fantastic
No greate stuff in second half
Mahesh babu,bhramandam,sunil,rao ramesh,prakash raj peformances r gud.
first 15min and last 10mins of 2nd half really good
Movie High Lights
Different Mahesh Babu afresh mind-blowing action, handsome cute looks
curvy Anushka Amazing
Trivikram Mark Comedy
Its Mahesh’s One man show movie with good comedy. The movie is very good in parts but a slow second half will have effect on the movie. Sadasiva song was picturised beautifully. Medicore editing!..scenes r gud in parts links missing,2nd half could have been much much, badly narrated 2nd half spoils all the good work in parts
Highlights of Khaleja Movie
* A Huge Action + Wonderful Comedy + Mahesh Daring Performance = Mahesh Kaleja
* Trivikram Dialougues are Excellent
* Dialougue delivery of Mahesh has been changed to a different modulation (Sounds Good)
* His Oota Padam “Bhayya” will become popular after you watch Kaleja Movie
* The song “Om Namo Siva Rudraya” is Highlight of the Movie
* Anushka is Screened Beautifully
* Brahmanandam, Ali, Raghubabu and Sunil Comedy was great
* Cinematography is Mind blowing
* Fights are composed in a different way. very Nice
* Manisharama’s Re-Recording was excellent
Drawbacks of Kaleja:
* Music was really a minus point. Except 2 songs, other were poorly composed and picturization was not so interesting
* “Villagers make Mahesh Babu a demigod. That part is very weak in the film”, is a grey area in the film as per the talk.
* Second half is very slow than the first half