Huge shock to RC12 team

Ram Charan who scored an industry hit with ‘Rangasthalam’ is currently busy with his upcoming project under the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Recently, the movie unit has got a huge shock.

RC12 Team
RC12 Team

Rishi Punjabi who was supposed to be the cinematographer of the film has walked out of the project for the reasons best known to him. The movie unit immediately roped in a senior cinematographer Arthur Wilson for the film. Almost 70% of the shooting is wrapped up and Arthur Wilson will complete the remaining 30% of the shoot. So many rumours are circulating in the Tollywood that the title of the movie is going to be ‘Vinaya Vidheya Rama’. The makers are expected to unveil the first look of the film for Diwali this year.

Kiara Advani is playing the female lead in the movie. Aryan Rajesh and Prashant are playing vital roles in the movie. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the tunes. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this project.

We would like to hear your comments below:

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.