Fire accident in “I” movie theatre in Tirupathi!

I Movie Fire Tirupathi

“I” movie theatre in Tirupathi encountered fire accident yesterday. It seems that the audience were watching “I” movie in Palani Theatre in Tirupathi and all of a sudden, fire raised from the back portion of the silver screen. Seeing the fire, audience got tensed and they rushed outside immediately.

No injuries were reported in this aspect while the reason for the fire accident is expected to be short circuit. The show was halted and the theatre owners rushed to the spot to control the fire.

Being the most crowded season, getting this sort of technical issues may reduce the revenue of the theatre owners. “I” is running successfully in other theatres all over the state.

We would like to hear your comments below: