* V V Vinayak aka Veera Venkata Vinayak was born on 9 October 1974 to very humble family in Chagallu, West Godavari District
* Vinayak started off on a hard scratch with the industry as a technician till Aadi happened. This action entertainer starring Junior NTR became a superhit in 2002, making V V one of the most happening contenders in the list of talented directors
* There was no looking back since then. V V directed another action film based on Seema violence, Chennakeshava Reddy with Nandamuri Balakrishna. Loaded with punch dialogues and fast paced action, the movie was a gross earner
* Vinayak tried to experiment with Romance as a genre, after the two action films. His next film, Dil, starring Nithin, performed really well with good comedy element. This film saw Nithin rising as a romantic hero.
* The biggest turnaround happened with his film Tagore, starring Megastar Chiranjeevi. The film was a super blockbuster, setting a new trend of directing. Tagore’s gripping screenplay and dialogues are remembered even today. Portraying Megastar as a ACF chief, the film set the masses thinking about prevailing corruption in the Country.
*In 2005, Vinayak made Bunny, a romantic action comedy entertainer starring Allu Arjun and Gauri Munjal in the leads. This film sparked off as a blockbuster with its comical scenes and revengeful story with a surprising twist. Arjun performed his role exceedingly well as Bunny.
*V V raced ahead in the film circuit with hits after hits like Lakshmi, Krishna and Adurs, all of which were superhits.
*Badrinath, a film made very expensively starring Allu Arjun and Tamannah was directed by V V. However, the film bombed badly at the Box Office. This, however didn’t stop Vinayak from taking a step back
*V V emerged once again with a blockbuster last year, Naayak, starring Ram Charan in the lead. The film performed exceptionally well, creating a furore with Charan’s spending and acting and dancing.
*V V Vinayak continues to be an inspiration for many with his ‘never say die’ attitude. Also known to be humble by demeanor, V V stood by many as a Godfather within the circuit. He has a soft corner for struggling technicians who start hard from scratch. Vinayak is now busy with another film to be produced by Bellamkonda Suresh.