Here is a sneak peek into the fundamentals on which the book is based on:
- We must endeavour to treat our fellow humans the same as we treat ourselves.
- Law must not differentiate between powerful and powerless people.
- Equality of conditions must prevail.
- The best amongst the society must occupy the top most place based on what they do and not what they are.
- Our life must have balance based in nature
- We must be connected with our divinity.
This list seems to convey a strong conviction of Jana Sena striving for a balanced and progressive society. Let’s wait for the book launch to know what exactly are the detailed ideologies of this unique party headed by Pawan Kalyan.