Check out the top three most eligible bachelors of South Indian Film Industry

Nowadays the online polls do matter in this tech internet world to know the ongoing stuff. One such stuff is about the most eligible bachelors in South India.

 bachelors of South Indian Film Industry
bachelors of South Indian Film Industry

This online polling was conducted very recently in one of the leading websites in South India. As expected the Baahubali Prabhas has topped the charts with 34% in favor to him. Shockingly, he was followed by the faded out hero Siddhartha who reigned the hearts of Southern girls for many years. He got 32% votes as he is still single even after 36+ years. The third place is occupied by the Bhallaladeva Rana with 31% of votings. This handsome hunk has gained popularity by his blockbusters like Ghazi, Baahubali, etc.

It’s almost shocking that these three have covered 97% of votes and remaining shared the balance 3 %. Prabhas is considered as the most eligible bachelor in the entire India after the success of Baahubali, and he is flooded with many marriage proposals.

We would like to hear your comments below: