Big Shock to Prabhas Fans!

Here is the big shocking news to all Darling Prabhas’s fans. The latest buzz is that Prabhas’s much awaited film Baahubali 2 will be released in 2017 and it will not hit the screens in 2016. So, once again we missed the actor for the year 2016.

Baahubali in 2017
Baahubali in 2017

With only 40 percent of shooting being completed and the rest, part is still be halted due to delay in post production is what making this film’s delay.

Baahubali- The Beginning that scored high with its release has nearly grossed Rs 650 Cr. While the budget that went into making this film is 150 crores, the time took merely two years.

While shooting the first part, director Rajamouli also shot some portions of the second part. While that calculates up to 40 percent of the shooting, the remaining 60 percent is still to be shot. The team has announced that the second part will be releasing in 2016, and still the shooting hasn’t begun.

As we all know that Rajamouli takes a good period to bring out the best, it is not easy for him to shoot the leftover part in less than a year span.

Check This Video For Ali Comments on Anushka Thighs:

While these rumours are spreading across Tollywood, another popped up. Recently a gossip was aired that heroine Lavanya Tripathi was roped in Baahubali-2. Gossip had that she would be doing the role of Rana’s wife.

To clear all these doubts, we shall wait until an official announcement comes.

We would like to hear your comments below: