During this Deeksha, the Swamy shall wear only black dress. No footwear is allowed during the time of Deeksha. He shall be having only fruits and other non-masala substantial foods during the time Deeksha.
Important Rules for Ayyappa Swamy Deeksha:
1. The Deeksha be taken for 41 days and not lesser than that.
2. The mind, body and soul shall be kept in purity. Feelings, attractions and emotions shall be controlled during the time of Deeksha.
3. To attain eternal peace, a Swamy shall wake up at 4 O clock in the morning and shall bathe without heating the water.
4. Twice in a day i.e., Sunrise and Sunset is when the pooja shall be performed.
5. Cosmetics such as soap, face cream, oil, etc. shall not be applied to the body.
6. Should be far away from meat.
7. Should bath twice a day.
These are seven main essential rules that shall be remembered while performing Deeksha.
When speaking of Ayyapa Mala, Ayyapa Deeksha, devotional songs is what makes this Deeksha a wonderful journey. Have a look at few Yesudas collections of Bhajans, Ayyapa songs, bhakthi ganam and Bhajana Geethalu in Telugu, Tamil and Malaylam.
You can download the above video/audio songs by following these steps.
1.) Select this link http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
2.) Remove the link appears in YouTube mp3
3.) Now, copy the link of above songs and paste it into the empty box and click convert video.
4.) Select the Download option and save the mp3 file.
You can also download the video by following this process:
1) Select this link http://en.savefrom.net/
2) Copy the YouTube Video link and paste it in empty box.
3) Select the enter and click the download button.