Asin hospitalized due to gas leak

Asin had a bad experience on the sets of her film shooting ‘Kaavalkaran’ in Karaikudi. when there was a gas leak in her vanity van, which makes the actress herself became breathlessness.

Reportedly Asin, her make-up man and hairdresser were hospitalized after the incident. They were treated there, and discharged soon. Fortunately, there were no serious health problems.

As per the sources she and the rest of the crew are absolutely fine now and have already resumed shooting.

We would like to hear your comments below: