Anasuya Ramalingam vs Anand Vihari is the film that is releasing on June 2nd, 2016. Trivikram fans are eagerly waiting for A Aa movie review. Nithin, Samantha and Anupama Parameswaran are playing the lead roles in the film. Trivikram Srinivas is the director. Chinna Babu is producing the film on Haarika and Hasine creations banner. Mickey J Meyer composed the music for the film. The promotions went on in aggressive manner which resulted in the audiences to keep some expectations on the movie. In this scenario, there is a huge positive buzz for the film and Chitramala has listed out few important points regarding the highlights of the film. Check them out.
Read: A AA Movie Review
The film has completed censor formalities and it gets clean “U” certificate from the censor board. The run time of the film locked for 154 minutes.
* The film has three parts as says the Trailer Beginning, Twist and Ending. Nithin is playing the role as Vihari Anand (Nandu), while Samantha plays the role as Anasuya Ramalingam.
Aa aa … So much positivity ❤️❤️ see you all on June 2nd . Fingers crossed pic.twitter.com/dqx2yS0SvE
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) May 26, 2016
* Nithin is playing the role as Vihari Anand (Nandu), while Samantha plays the role as Anasuya Ramalingam.
* Audiences are expecting that A.AA will be another Nuvve Nuvve for Trivikram in his career which is very neat, hilarious and family entertainer.
* Trivikram Srinivas and Nithiin are eyeing to mint a million dollar at Overseas box office.
* This is the debut film for Anupama Parameswaran and she already bagged a fan base in Telugu. There is huge hype for her character in the film.
* As usual, Trivikram dialogues are going to be major highlight in the film.
* Samantha who is playing the title role has a lot of scope in the film. Nithiin has less screen presence when compared with Samantha. Let us see how Samantha pulled out the role Anasuya Ramalingam.
It’s a Dangerous Game :Watch New Dialogue Teaser
* Mickey J Meyer songs are picturized beautifully by DOP Nataraj Subrahmanyam. It will be a feast to watch them on the big screen.
* Rao Ramesh and Nadhiya roles are also expected to be highlights in the film.
With all these points, we can expect a fantastic entertainment on Trivikram’s celluloid in theatres tomorrow. Let us hope that everything goes well as expected and the makers should reach the expectations of the audiences. Keep watching the space for the review of the film.
Watch A Aa Trailer: