Prabhas Raju Uppalapati is garnering a lot of attention and acclaim for his role in S.S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. The Telegu star is one of the most popular actor in the country right now, and people want to know so much about the actor.
Here are few interesting facts about the good looking actor.
1. Prabhas’s first Bollywood film was Action Jackson. He had a cameo in the film.
2. For Shivudu’s role Prabhas was gifted 1.5 crore worth gym equipments by the makers as they wanted him to get into the desired shape, without putting on fat but increasing his weight.
3. He was trained by Mr. World 2010, Lakshman Reddy for Baahubali.
4. Heart-breaking news for his female fans. He is going off market soon. Prabhas is likely to have an arranged marriage this December. But news even has it that is willing to postpone the marriage because of Baahubali’s second part.
5. Rumors suggest Prabhas’s bride-to-be is a 22 year old close friend, who is studying engineering.
6. He has totally dedicated himself to Baahubali. He gave 3 years to it completely and did not sign any other film during the making of Rajamaouli’s magnum opus. After a much-needed vacation, he will start shooting for the second part.
7. Little do people know that, Prabhas Varma is the nephew of Telugu’s Rebel Star Uppalapati Krishnam Raju, well known for his classic acting style.
8. Prabhas loves watching Rajkumar Hirani’s films. He has watched Munna Bhai MBBS and 3 Idiots almost 20 times.
9. Robert De Niro is his favorite actor from Hollywood.