Sri Krishna committe report will be out to public Today. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Kiran Kumar Reddy and Governor Narsimhan and Central Home Minister Chidambaramwill be present in the meeting.
* In the report it is said that Rayal Telangana option is possible in present situation
* The committe’s last option is to keep the state united.It also said that it is difficult to run the state united anymore.
* OU JAC has called for bandh for 2 days from tommorrow.
* OU JAC student leader said that they are dissapointed with the Krishna report.He also told that they will show the power of telangana students.
* Fifith option is to form three boards (Education,Water)for developing telangana undeveloped regions.
* Fourth option is if state has to be divided then Hyderabad should be common capital for Telangana and Andhra.
* Third option is to merge Rayalaseema region and Telangana Region into one state called RayalTelangana.
* Second option is to make Hyderabad,Rangareddy,Nalagonda and Mahbubnagar as union territory.
* First option is to Keep the state united.
* Sri Krishna Committe gives six options to the centre.
* The report has been released in net .
* About 200 cameras have been installed in hyderabad to monitor.
* The Indian Govt will give 2 weeks to analyse the report and 6 weeks to take decision on the report on telangana.
* 18 companies are present in hyderabad itself.
* 50 companies of central forces are there in andhra to control law and order.
* The report will be sent to the parties which are not attending the meeting through post today.
* The websites are www.mha.nic.in, www.mha.gov.in
* The report will be available to the public in Home Ministry websites.
* Utham Kumar Reddy and Kavuri Sambhasiva Rao from congress party ,Raghavulu and Jula Kante from CPM Party,Akburdin Ovaysi from MIM Party,Narayan and Malesh from CPI and Ram Chandraiah from PRP will be attending the meeting.