This policy tells you how Chitramala collects information from you, how we protect it and how we use it.
Chitramala may also receive personally identifiable information from, third parties including our related companies, our business partners and publicly available sources of information.The following is what we normally collect about you to help us provide you with our services, where we can:
• Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, telephone number, and service details;
• Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser, cookies, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
• Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
If you choose not to provide us with certain information we may not be able to provide you with a particular service.
Chitramala also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Chitramala cookie information and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use Chitramala, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and Chitramala will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information. The main uses of your personal information are to verify your identity; to help provide our services; to administer those services; to enable us to review and improve our service to provide access to certain areas of the website; to personalise your visit to our site; to run competitions and games and to assist with advertising and other revenue generation functions.
The information we collect is also used to notify visitors about events, changes and other information about this web site. The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
This information may be used for marketing (where you have agreed to this) and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimise and personalise our services and to send you newsletters and information (where you have agreed to this) about our products and services.
Chitramala will NOT disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
• We have your consent to share the information;
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
• We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
• When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property Chitramala.in
• When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Chitramala Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
• We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
Use of information for marketing
In line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your information to other organisations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
Link from or to Other Sites
We collect information through technology to make our Sites and other content or services which we make available to you more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our Sites via your computer or other media device, we may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Sites. We also use these technical methods to analyse the traffic patterns on our Sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Sites.
We take various precautions to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access and will store your personal information for so long as it is necessary to provide you our services or for archive purposes.