The sources have revealed that only 0.8 percent of the total footage has been used for the film and the remaining 99.2 percent has gone to the trash. Hari himself confessed the same recently. A lot of time and budget might have gone for a waste in the process. The director also added that he might use the wasted footage when he makes the next parts for Singham. The film Singham 3 is releasing on 9th of this month.
The digital filmmaking has come up with several disadvantages along with some advantages. The director should have command over the film while making it. Many at times, the director shoot the footage, and he later edits it and sometimes sends it to the trash. The advantage is that we can shoot the film with a lot of freedom. But the expenditure is high. The latest buzz now reveals that there is a lot of waste footage associated with the film Singham 3 starring Suriya in the lead role. Hari is the director of the film. Singham 3 is the third part in Singham franchise.